Skip to main content

Register a change of name

Use this form if you've changed your name from what is on your original tenancy agreement or lease due to marriage, civil partnership, divorce, dissolution of civil partnership or by deed poll.

Your current details

As it appears on your tenancy agreement/lease
As it appears on your tenancy agreement/lease

Your new details

Proof of change of name

Wishes to be known as

If you have not changed your name by any of these methods but wish to be known by another name, you must arrange to attend your local office. You will need to bring identification, such as your passport or driving licence, with your name as shown on the tenancy agreement/lease and the name you use now.

Complete the declaration

Communicating with you

We would like to keep in touch with you by email in the future. We will look after your personal data as set out in our privacy statement.

Can't find it?