Communal services - report an issue

Use this form to report an issue with a communal service (eg lifts, door entry systems, cleaning, gardening or bulk rubbish collection).

To report a repair that's just in your own home please use MyAccount.

Please call us

Please call us on 0800 3 282 282 between 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, to book in your repair. We’re sorry, you can’t report repairs online at the moment. We’re working hard to add this feature. Watch this space.

Report this issue on MyAccount

You can now report most communal issues in MyAccount. It’s quick and easy and will help us address the issue faster. You’ll also enjoy all the other features in MyAccount like booking repairs to your home, making payments, and sending us feedback. Alternatively, call us on 0800 3 282 282 between 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.

To speed up the processing of your enquiry, please provide as much information as possible
This can help to speed up the processing of your enquiry

To receive the information you must include a valid email address in the box above

Communicating with you

Our privacy statement sets out how we look after your personal data.