Skip to main content

Leave this pageCover your tracks 

Does someone in your household frighten or hurt you? If you are a victim of domestic abuse, and wish to speak to someone, please call freephone 0800 3 282 282 and we will connect you to a Tenancy Officer.

Alternatively, you can also complete our online form to request a call back at a time to suit you. Please be assured, we will not leave a voicemail or discuss your case with anyone else who may answer your phone.

If you have concerns that another Hyde resident is suffering domestic abuse, you can also let us know on 0800 3 282 282If you feel something is happening right now, please call the police on 999.

You can find help and support from the National Domestic Violence Helpline, Women’s Aid and Refuge on this helpline number 0808 2000 247.

You can also download the Bright Sky app onto your mobile device. Bright Sky allows you to record incidents of domestic abuse and has details of support agencies that can help you. 

You can find more useful information by following the links below: 

Specialist help for male victims

Specialist help available for LGBT victims

Read our Antisocial behaviour page for information on how to get help for other types of violence. 

Specialist help available for younger victims

Call Childline: 0800 1111 If you’re a child or young person and domestic abuse is happening in your home or relationship. Website:

Specialist help available for older victims

Call Hour Glass on 0808 808 8141 challenging the abuse of older people in all its forms. Website:

Specialist help if you are being stalked

Paladin national stalking advocacy service