Need help reading our website?
You can use the 'text size' buttons at the top of each webpage to instantly increase or reduce the size of the font.
ReachDeck - making websites easier for everyone
We have made our content more accessible with reading and translation features by adding ReachDeck, the world-leading digital inclusion software to our website.
Try it out - it’s free!
To launch the toolbar, either from a desktop computer or mobile, click on the round 'floating' ReachDeck button in the bottom left corner. On desktop, the button is also on the left in the black bar at the top of your screen.
Then simply click on the play button to hear the page read out loud. Alternatively, highlight any area of text to hear the selection read out.
How does ReachDeck help?
ReachDeck offers a host of reading and translation support - helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- MP3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifier: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar - allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Visit the Texthelp support portal, from the makers of ReachDeck.
Did you find ReachDeck useful?
Texthelp are constantly striving to provide the very best digital inclusion software for those who need it the most. They’d love to know what you think of ReachDeck, contact [email protected].
You can use the 'choose language' button at the top of each page of our website (desktop and mobile) to instantly translate the webpage into over 50 languages.
Do you need information in another format?
You can read our full Communicating in accessible formats policy (PDF, 245KB). If you need us to communicate with you in an accessible format, please complete the general enquiry form with details of your requirements.