Looking to get into work but not sure how?
Across the southeast regions, we've developed links with local employment partners, who already deliver initiatives and programmes in their areas.
Who is this service for?
The free service is for Hyde residents who are unemployed, or in work and looking to retrain or upskill.
No matter how long you’ve been out of a job, or what barriers to work you may be facing, such as redundancy, health, disability or single parenthood, our partners can assist you with individual support.
What can we offer?
- An experienced Employment Adviser to work with you and help you achieve your goals
- Support finding employment or starting your own business
- Identifying suitable training or vocational courses
- Access to jobs clubs, careers fairs and free training
- Help with writing your CV and cover letter
- Interview preparation and practice
- Direct vacancies with employers
- Work placements and training opportunities
- Signposting to other services that can help you depending on your needs.
Our Employment Advisers can offer support over the phone, on email and via MS Teams.
To find out how we can help you with jobs, skills and training, fill out the form below and we will ask our employability partner to contact you.