Skip to main content
Tuesday 16 October 2018

We are aware there is a water issue at Laker court in Stockwell. We currently have specialist contractors on route to tackle the issues tonight. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will update residents as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Please remember you can raise any non-emergency enquiry via our online contact us forms.


Changing your name

Marriage, civil partnership, divorce, dissolution of civil partnership or deed poll

If you have changed your name from what is on your original tenancy agreement or lease due to marriage, civil partnership, divorce, dissolution of civil partnership or by deed poll you will need to complete the online change of name form.

You will need to attach an electronic copy of your relevant certificates or legal paperwork to confirm the name change.

Wishes to be known as

If you wish to be known as a different name to what is on your original tenancy agreement you will need to attend an interview with a member of Hyde staff who will complete the form with you. You will need to bring identification such as a driving licence or passport which has your original name on. You will need to provide evidence of your new name which can be in the form of a driving licence, passport, letter confirming new name from a responsible person such as GP or solicitor, a change of name statement or statutory declaration.

What happens next

Please note that you will not be provided with a new tenancy agreement in your new name and that your original tenancy agreement will still be valid and you should keep a copy of your change of name details along with your tenancy agreement.

Complete the change of name form