We are committed to delivering the best possible service to our residents, supported by our four corporate objectives and values and reflected in our Contractors’ Code of Conduct. We expect our contractors, subcontractors and their operatives to follow the highest standards and use best practice when carrying out work on our residents’ homes.
- Contact residents to tell them we are on our way to their home
- Arrive promptly and complete work as agreed with the resident
- Use the correct materials, tools and equipment
- Carry out work to the highest standards of health and safety.
- Show photographic identification and wear clean, presentable company uniforms
- Be polite and courteous at all times
- Respect and take care of your home and belongings
- Clean up after ourselves and remove all waste materials when work is finished.
- Explain what we are going to do, what we are doing and when we are finished
- Answer your questions and address your concerns
- Ask for your feedback and comments on how well we are doing
- Use your feedback to improve our services.
- Deliver excellent resident service from start to finish
- Carry out work to the highest possible standards
- Complete all work to agreed timescales, wherever possible
- Aim to achieve no formal complaints.
We will not:
- Use your WC or bathroom
- Make personal phone calls, use foul or abusive language or play loud music or radios.