Repairs and maintenance

I have an emergency to report

Emergency repairs should always be reported on freephone 0800 328 2282 (available 24/7).

How do I report a repair?

Find out how to report a repair, or take a look at the repairs responsibilities page to work out if it's our responsibility or yours.

You can report a repair online 24 hours a day.

  • Adding relevant photos may speed up the processing of your enquiry.
  • You can tell us what appointment times suit you.
  • A copy of your form can be sent to you by email for your own records.

If you report a repair that is a result of damage or that is your responsibility you may be charged for that appointment and the repair if it is carried out. Find out more about recharges.

How soon will you come and deal with my repair?

Find out more on our report a repair page.

Who will deal with damage to goods or property following a repair?

Find out more on our affordable home insurance page.

As your landlord, Hyde is not responsible for insuring the contents of your home (for example your furniture, belongings and other personal items) against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes, damp or mould and other household risks.

This includes any part of the home which falls under resident’s responsibility, such as damage to paintwork or floor coverings.

The My Home scheme is a special insurance scheme provided by the National Housing Federation, Thistle Tenant Risks and Allianz Insurance for social housing residents. It offers the chance to insure home contents in an easy and affordable way.

How do I report a new build repair during the warranty or defect period?

Find out what to do on our new build repairs page.

I am a Hyde homeowner - what are my responsibilities for repairs and maintenance?

Find out about homeowner responsibilities.