Energy and utilities support

Energy costs have risen significantly recently and you may have seen your bills go up.

Many local councils have put together support packages to help. Make sure to contact yours to apply for any money that’s available to you. Find out how to contact your local council on GOV.UK.

Also, your energy supplier may be offering advice or money. Make sure to contact them too.

More advice on energy saving and places to apply for relief:

Because energy prices are so volatile at the moment, we're applying for energy dispensation so that we can secure a longer energy contract.  This will mean more stable prices.

National Energy Action

Hyde Charitable Trust has partnered with National Energy Action (NEA) to help customers in energy debt. Complete the form if you’re struggling to afford your energy bills, and see if you’re entitled to any financial relief.

National Energy Action is the national charity working to end fuel poverty in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. They can provide advice and up to date information about rising energy prices.