Our customer groups are resident volunteers that work in partnership with Hyde staff. They reflect on their own experiences of being a resident with Hyde, as well as looking at feedback from other residents. If they see an issue, they ask questions and challenge Hyde for all residents. They also make suggestions for how things could improve for everyone.
Our main groups:
- Customer Voice are resident volunteers that work in partnership with Hyde’s senior managers
- Home Owners Panel are customer volunteers that work in partnership with Hyde’s Home Ownership managers
- Resident community groups work with us to improve services where they live
- Resident Inspection team are volunteers that ‘inspect’ Hyde’s services. Read more about their inspections.
- The Complaints Board has resident members who work with us to improve how we manage complaints.
For more information contact us at CustomerInvolvement@hyde-housing.co.uk
Resident community groups such as tenants and residents associations (TRAs) work with us to improve services where they live.
Customer Voice is Hyde’s most senior level residents’ group. They work closely with the Directors of Service.
The Home Owners Panel is Hyde’s most senior level home owners’ committee. The group consists of leaseholders and shared owners.
Share your experience of being a Hyde resident and be part of our Consumer Panel.