Joint to sole tenancy change request

If you'd like to remove one party from your joint tenancy and you're both in agreement, please download and print the form*.

Joint to sole tenancy form (PDF 58KB)

Both you and the other person must complete and sign the form, then return it to us by post to FREEPOST RESIDENTS MATTER.

Once we receive the form, we'll check your account for eligibility and if it's approved, we'll contact you to arrange an appointment for both parties to sign a 'deed of assignment' document. You must do this in person, but we can arrange separate appointments with each party if necessary.

We cannot approve your application if there are any outstanding rent arrears or active legal proceedings on your tenancy file.

* if you don't have access to a printer, we can send you a printed form in the post (allow 14 days to receive it).