We work in partnership with our customers to scrutinise and improve our services. Through consultation and surveys, we know people would like to see a little more detail, relating to performance across all our areas.
We’ve put together some stats around these four key areas:
- Supporting customers
- Listening to customers
- Managing homes
- Providing more homes
One of our customer engagement volunteer groups is called Customer Voice. Visit the Customer Voice page to read the minutes from previous meetings, find out how to join a meeting and how you can become a member of Customer Voice.
You can also sign up to The OAK, our online platform that enables customers to take part in discussions and consultations about their services.
Visit our Customer Involvement page to check out all the ways you can take part.
- Overall customer satisfaction with our services in 2022/23 was 78.7%.
- We made 3,349 direct interventions to prevent eviction and homelessness
- £3.1m secured towards rent payments on behalf of customers
- £1.1m awarded in Hyde Charitable Trust grants
- We continued to invest in digital services, enabling more customers to make payments, book repairs and raise complaints. This will free-up phone lines for customers who’d prefer to speak to one of our advisers.
- 2,570 customers help improve our services
- Involved customer groups helped shape services, including a customer induction video welcoming new Property Maintenance London staff
- We set up our new neighbourhood operating model, in direct response to customers asking us to be more visible in their communities and deliver better, more joined-up services
- We agreed a new scrutiny framework with Customer Voice, increasing the frequency, speed and number of customer inspections, and enabling more customers to get involved.
- 76.6% satisfaction with repairs service
- We invested £65.9m in improving our homes, including cyclical decorations, replacing bathrooms, kitchens, windows and doors and windows, installing new roofs, , plus electrical and ‘business as usual’ building safety works
- Raised 91,500 jobs through TotalMobile Connect, our digital platform that improves how we manage repairs and maintenance of our homes
- 98.9% of our homes meet the Decent Homes Standard; we’re completing outstanding repairs and investigating reported disrepairs to resolve any issues
- 1,145 homes let to new customers
- 88% satisfaction with lettings
- We started building 2,105 new homes, our highest ever number of starts
- We completed 625 homes
Do you have ideas about any performance information you would like to see published here or how you would like to see it presented? If so, there is an opportunity to influence this. Please email: [email protected]