Partner with us
We want to build more high quality affordable homes as we have always believed that a social tenancy improves people’s life chances and our report into the Value of a Social Tenancy supports this. The housing shortage in London, the south east and east of England is a huge, long-standing problem, but by working together we know we can do more.
Options for partnership working
We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach, the most successful partnerships are based on mutual understanding. Options for partnership working could include:
- Joint ventures - sharing risk and reward
- Partnering contracts – with the housing association providing development management, sales and marketing and/or housing management services
- Traditional estate regeneration projects.
What we can offer
- An experienced team of people who deliver high quality mixed tenure homes
- A 50-year track record of working in partnership with the public and private sectors
- Open discussions that create a bespoke partnership structure that best suits the delivery of your local plan
- A commitment to creating added value for customers, communities, and partners – achieved by working together
- Hyde is here for the long term. We build communities – providing opportunities for local people through education, training, apprenticeships and full-time jobs; helping to support the local economy.
Our approach to partnership
- Sharing risk and reward through our tested models
- A two-way process; working together to understand each other’s objectives
- We focus on delivering mutual goals and interests, being flexible and transparent, agreeing solutions together
- We share skills and expertise increasing outputs and efficiencies as a result
- We ensure there is equal status and decision making. We favour taking a 50:50 approach.