We want customers to live in energy-efficient homes, that are safe and affordable, as well as being comfortable and enjoyable places to live. Our objectives are outlined in our Sustainability Strategy 2022-30 (PDF, 6MB).
Our 2022/23 highlights
- 76% of our general needs homes reached EPC band C or higher
- We improved the energy-efficiency of nearly 700 of homes
- We secured Government funding to improve 1,000 homes, through the Greener Futures Partnership
- We met the gold standard for SHIFT, the sustainability standard for the social housing sector (up from silver last year)
- 100% of the waste from refurbishments was diverted from landfill.