We believe good governance ensures effective decision-making and good risk management. It’s the bedrock on which all our sustainability activity is built, and through which we can report and monitor our progress. Doing this well benefits everyone, inspiring confidence in the sector, building trust and attracting much needed funding, so we can provide more homes and services. It also means being transparent and accountable to all our stakeholders.
Our 2022/23 highlights
- 7% of customers said they were satisfied with our services overall
- 2,570 customers were involved in shaping our services
- We improved our complaints handling process, increasing customer satisfaction
- We retained our Investors in People Gold accreditation
- Ethnic minority staff make up 30.5% of our workforce and 14.5% of our senior leadership team; 42% of our senior leaders are women
- We maintained our G1/V2 rating, demonstrating that we’re a strong, resilient and financially-viable business
- We led the Social Value Leadership Group and took an active role in the Greener Futures Partnership, to tackle issues the sector is facing.