Skip to main content

We have different repairs and heating contractors depending on where you live.  When you call Customer Services you will need to select the option for your area to be transferred directly to your local contractor. You'll also need to select your contractor when reporting a repair online.

Click on the image to find the repairs contractor for your area, or view the information below. 

Repairs contractors (excluding gas, heating and hot water)

Area Contractor Select option
Kent, Croydon, Bromley or Bexley ENGIE (previously Keepmoat) 1
Hampshire, Surrey or Sussex Property Maintenance 2
All other London boroughs Mears 3
East of England (including Peterborough and East Midlands) Mears 4

Heating, gas and hot water contractors

Area Contractor Select option
All London boroughs (except Bromley and Croydon) T Brown 1
Kent (outside M25), Hampshire, Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex  Property Maintenance 2
East of England (including Peterborough and East Midlands) Village Heating  3
Kent (inside M25), Bromley and Croydon Paynes Heating and Plumbing tbc

Report a repair online