We will always try to deliver a good quality service, but if you’re not happy with our response, the service we have provided, or our efforts to resolve your query, you can ask us to log a complaint.
We welcome complaints. They help us to understand what our customers tell us we’ve got wrong and give us the opportunity to put things right. Importantly, complaints help us to improve our services for all customers.
How do I complain?
- Fill in the online complaint form*
- Print off the complaint form and return the completed form by freepost
- Visit the contact us page for other ways to get in touch.
*If your request is more of a general enquiry, please choose the relevant form on our contact us online page.
Please let us know if you need help to make a complaint. We can organise interpreting services, Braille and signing facilities. We will acknowledge all complaints within two working days.
What is a complaint?
You may feel that we did not do what we promised to, or maybe you’re unhappy with the way you were treated.
Examples of complaints are:
- The level of service we provided.
- The length of time taken to provide the service or information you need.
- Our failure to keep you informed of a decision we made.
- The attitude or behaviour of our staff or contractors.
Who can complain?
Anyone who uses, or receives a service from any part of the Hyde Group, can complain.
What is not covered by the Complaints Policy?
Some types of requests are not covered by the Complaints Policy. If your complaint is about something that cannot be resolved by the Complaints Policy we will explain why and make sure the right team is dealing with it.
If your complaint is about a service failure that happened more than 6 months ago, we may not be able to investigate it.
Complaints and Compensation policy (PDF, 147KB)