Your repair obligations are outlined in the terms of your lease. However, in most circumstances you will be responsible for the following items:
- The window glazing (but not the frame).
- The ceilings (but not the joists or beams or concrete floors).
- All plaster and other surfaces to all floors, walls and ceilings in your property.
- The entrance door and frame to the property and any other external doors and frames (within the property).
- All plumbing, electrical services and wiring within and servicing solely your property.
- All fixtures and fittings in the property (this usually includes window handles and locks).
- All internal decoration.
We are usually responsible for repairs outside your property, to the communal areas (if any), and to the structure of the building for example the roof, window frames, and common use service pipes.