Service charge statements for 2018/19 will be sent out by the end of September 2019 and these will show the actual amount spent for that year. (Estimates for these statements were sent out in February 2018)
The service charge annual cycle
Service charge estimates are sent out between January to March each year, statements for the previous year are sent out by the end of September and estimated charges for the following year are prepared between October and December.
You received your Service charge estimate for 2019/20 in February this year and will currently be paying a monthly or weekly amount based on that estimate.
Remember, payment of your rent and service charge is a priority - please read more on our Paying on time page.
Help and support
- Most of the answers to service charges queries can be found on our questions and answers page but if you have a specific question we have a dedicated team on hand to investigate and help you.
- Our property groupings help to ensure we have a consistent approach to asset and financial management across all our properties.
- We have listened to your feedback and have made improvements to your actual service charge statement to make sure it’s clearer and easier for you to understand.
- Property Managers are the eyes and ears on our estates making sure cleaning, ground maintenance and rubbish removal services are delivered. Property Managers keep accurate records and report back to the team. Our value for money page explains how we work with and manage our contractors
- For more information on the terms we use and the glossary of services covered please visit our guidance page.
Please contact our dedicated team by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject header Service Charge Actuals and include your payment reference number
- Our online form
- Phone: 0800 3 282 282 or
- Write to us at: FREEPOST RESIDENTS MATTER.