Skip to main content
Saturday 21 July 2018

Arden House, Stockwell: We are pleased to say that the water is now back on.  We apologise for the inconvenience caused, and ask residents to call our out of hours emergency number with any issues on 0800 3 282 282.


Repairs and maintenance

I have an emergency to report

Emergency repairs can be reported 24/7 on freephone 0800 328 2282.

How do I report a repair?

Find out how to report a repair, or take a look at the repairs responsibilities page to work out if it's our responsibility or yours.

Ready to report a repair?

How soon will you come and deal with my repair?

Find out more on our report a repair web page.

Who will deal with damage to goods or property following a repair?

Find out more on our affordable home insurance page.

As your landlord, Hyde is not responsible for insuring the contents of your home (for example your furniture, belongings and other personal items) against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes, damp or mould and other household risks.

This includes any part of the home which falls under resident’s responsibility, such as damage to paintwork or floor coverings.

The My Home scheme (PDF, 174KB) is a special insurance scheme provided by the National Housing Federation, Thistle Tenant Risks and Allianz Insurance for social housing residents. It offers the chance to insure home contents in an easy and affordable way.

How do I report a new-build repair during the warranty period?

Find out what to do on our new-build repairs page.

I am a Hyde homeowner - what are my responsibilities for repairs and maintenance?

Find out about homeowner responsibilities.

You can also view our short video guide to Landlord Services for general repairs.