Your home, your say
Over the last 8 months we’ve been talking to staff and residents to look at how we’ve done resident engagement in the past – what has gone well and what could be improved.
The consultation included a resident-led inspection of Hyde’s ‘Readiness for Regulation’ which checked how many residents were aware of the resident engagement service, what it achieved and how they can engage.
So far, the consultation for the new service has included:
- An inspection survey for residents and staff (with over 120 respondents)
- Five face-to-face meetings attended by over 100 residents
- A further postal and email survey completed by 750 residents
- Staff were also consulted by survey, at the staff conference in November, at 11 team meetings across the business, through Workplace discussions and finally through a series of five ‘Customer and Cake’ sessions in Hyde’s offices
- HRV have been closely involved in looking at the feedback and planning a way forward
So, what happens next?
We are putting the final touches to what will become our new resident engagement service. This will be launched in the autumn of 2020 and will provide lots of ways that residents can get involved and have their say about Hyde’s services.
If you would like to join The OAK or be included in our other consultation activities for our new strategy, contact us on email@example.com. Otherwise, please complete our online survey to share your thoughts.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s a brief recap of just some of the achievements residents have made through being involved: