HRE – Hyde’s resident-led inspection committee – completed its third inspection of 2018/2019 at the end of November. Again the group had listened to residents’ feedback and focused their inspection on Hyde’s Resident Communications.
- how easy it is to communicate with Hyde via the different methods
- how effective Hyde are at communicating important messages
- how residents feel about the tone and language of Hyde’s communications
To gather feedback, HRE involved as many other residents as possible and were hugely grateful to all the residents who took part and shared their views. Here’s what they achieved during the inspection:
- 219 responses to the online survey and 14 posted surveys
- Over 400 social media, OAK and Hyde system cases analysed
- 8 mystery shops
- 5 focus group discussions
- 24 letters, comms plans & other docs reviewed
HRE are currently finalising their report and will meet with senior staff in January 2019 to agree what changes will be made as a result. The report will also be shared with and monitored by Hyde’s Group Housing Services Board.
We will publish a version of this report here by the end of January 2019.