Central Home Ownership Panel (CHOP) is our homeowners’ committee. The group consists of leaseholders and shared owners from across the Hyde Group.
The group works closely with the Home Ownership Team. They are consulted on different aspects of services that affect homeowners of any tenure, including service charges.
The panel is a formal subcommittee of Hyde Residents Voice (HRV) and can refer non-performance to HRV for consideration.
If you’re a Hyde homeowner (shared owner, leaseholder or freeholder) and are interested in learning more or joining CHOP, why not observe a meeting? Due to the present restrictions around face-to-face contact, meetings are currently online. For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minutes of the CHOP's previous meetings can be found at the bottom of this page.
Last meeting – 7 July 2020
The Central Homeownership Panel (CHOP) met virtually again on the 7 July. Discussion included:
- An update on Hyde’s Customer Strategy with the Director of Customer Experience
- An update on Hyde's In-Depth Assessment 2020 on governance and viability with the Group Company Secretary
- A further update on Hyde’s Covid-19 response with the Director of Customer Experience – CHOP raised the concern that it was difficult to find Covid-19 information on Hyde’s website. Feedback was given that a front page banner linking to this information which rotates with another was not obvious when using the website. Hyde are looking to address this.
The Chair of Hydewide Residents’ Eye invited members to take part in the next resident inspection which will be looking at estate services and will be carried out digitally from 3-17 August 2020.
- July 2020 (PDF, 133KB)
- May 2020 (PDF, 174KB)
- February 2020 (PDF, 181KB)
- December 2019 (PDF, 146KB)
- September 2019 (PDF, 123KB)
- May 2019 (PDF, 218KB)
- February 2019 (PDF, 248KB)
- November 2018 (PDF, 331KB)
- October 2018 (PDF, 248KB)
- April 2018 (PDF, 227KB)
- November 2017 (PDF, 236KB)
- September 2017 (PDF, 227KB)
- July 2017 (PDF, 251KB)
- May 2017 (PDF, 322KB)
- February 2017 (PDF, 311KB)
- November 2016 (PDF, 59KB)
- September 2016 (PDF, 66KB)
- May 2016 (PDF, 66KB)
- February 2016 (PDF, 63KB)