Over the past 5 years our Resident Inspection Team have delivered 16 inspections, involving around 4000 residents. As a result, they’ve submitted 16 reports making 170 recommendations for service improvement. You can find a summary of all their inspections below and read the individual reports at the bottom of this page.
Inspections summary (PDF,160KB)
As the regulation of housing associations is changing, we’re taking another look at how we involve residents in scrutiny and service improvement.
We want to improve the way that we communicate performance information which shows how well we deliver our landlord services. We also want to improve the opportunities customers have to scrutinise this information, and to hold us to account for anything they feel isn’t up to standard.
What do you mean by scrutinise?
When we talk about resident scrutiny, we’re talking about:
- providing information about our performance, so everyone can see how well we’re doing,
- creating opportunities for you to talk to us about this performance information,
- offering activities for more customers to work with us to understand performance and suggest ways for us to improve.
We’re working with Customer Voice our resident board, to agree our new approach.
Could you help to scrutinise our performance?
We’re setting up a new Resident Scrutiny Panel, which will work with us to:
- look at the new performance information on our website,
- find any trends that might suggest there’s a problem,
- decide what other activities need to be done to understand problems,
- agree recommendations for changes and improvements.
The group will meet every 3 months when new performance information is shared. Meetings will generally be both online and in-person, you can decide what works best for you.
Feedback and results from previous resident inspections
- Damp and mould inspection actions summary 2021 (PDF, 165KB)
- Decants (temporary moves) inspection actions summary 2021 (PDF, 138KB)
- New-build defects inspection actions summary - April 2021 (PDF, 132KB)
- Estates management inspection actions summary - April 2021 (PDF, 160KB)
- Grounds maintenance and cleaning actions summary - April 2021 (PDF, 220KB)
- Complaints Inspection summary report - 2020 (PDF, 182KB)
- Communal Repairs - November 2019 (PDF, 124KB)
- Ready for Regulation (Resident Engagement) - May 2019 (PDF, 216KB)