By becoming a resident volunteer, you can:
- Help to improve the services you receive
- Use your experience to make things better for others
- Meet new people and join a community of resident volunteers
- Develop new skills and build your confidence
- Help to build a better relationship between us and our customers
In addition to gaining transferable skills and valuable experience for your CV, we can also provide you with a letter of reference. Members of our experienced team will support you along your involvement journey. Residents who join The OAK – our engagement website - also have access to e-learning through the online training area.
Why not see for yourself? You can ‘observe’ most of our activities to get an idea of what happens. For example, you could attend a group meeting as a one-off before joining as a member. Most of our activities are online at the moment, but we can also telephone dial-ins to meetings or just a chat with someone from our specialised team for more information.
Contact us at CustomerInvolvement@hyde-housing.co.uk or sign up to get involved below.
Sign up to get involved
Sign up to receive regular customer involvement emails