Last updated 26 May
We understand this is an uncertain and worrying time for everybody, and the safety of our customers and staff is our priority.
Following guidance set out by the government on 23 March, 16 April and again on 10 May, we continue to prioritise the essential services which keep you and your home safe.
Here is a summary of the essential property and resident services that we are currently providing.
The essential property services that we will be providing include:
- Health and safety related inspections
- Essential maintenance services
- Statutory inspections and repairs e.g. gas servicing
- Fire risk assessments
- Checking and completion of fire risk assessment actions
- Essential communal repairs.
Read the full list of essential property services.
The essential resident services that we will provide include:
- Estate management
- Cleaning and gardening
- Concierge/security guards
- Sheltered and supported housing services
- Services around antisocial behaviour and domestic abuse
Read the full list of essential resident services.
As ever, the safety of our residents and our staff is our utmost priority. All residents will be asked by our call centre and by our staff before entering any property whether any members of the household are self-isolating, in quarantine, or suffering from any symptoms associated with coronavirus. Find out how we will carry out repairs where a member of the household is self-isolating.
If you need any further information or support, you can contact us by phone on 0800 3 282 282, or via our online contact forms.
Return to Coronavirus - information for customers page