Skip to main content

How to report domestic abuse

If you are, or someone you know is, a victim of domestic abuse or violence find out how to report domestic abuse and where to get help.

If you are concerned about your safety or the safety of someone else, you must contact the Police immediately. 

Once you have reported it to the Police (or another agency) you can contact us by phone or make your report online. If you need to contact us urgently, please contact us by phone.

Return to the ASB home page.

Can't find it?