Skip to main content

Subject access request

You have a right to ask to see the personal information we hold about you, and the right to have a copy provided to you or someone else on your behalf. A request to see this information is known as a ‘subject access request’ (SAR).

SARs need to be made in writing to the Data Protection Officer which you can do by completing the form below accompanied by proof of your address and identity. If you require specific information, it is helpful if you make this clear in your request, for example, information from a particular time period or about a specific correspondence. If someone is requesting information on your behalf, they will need written confirmation from you to show you consent for us to release this and proof of ID (both yours and theirs).

The data subject is the person whose personal information is being requested

Data Subject details

You will need to provide written authority from the Data Subject to show you are acting on their behalf. Please provide as much information on the Data Subject as you can

Please tell us what personal data you would like to see.
This can be the photo page of a valid passport or the front of a UK driving licence card
This can be a valid TV licence or insurance document, bank or credit card statement, tax documents, marriage certificate or similar official document.
To receive the information you must include a valid email address in the box above

Communicating with you

Our privacy statement sets out how we look after your personal data.