Posted on 06 April 2020
The Love London Working employment team is continuing to support Hyde residents and our local communities throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
If you have lost your job and need help to find work, our expert employment advisers can offer support over the phone, on email and via Skype.
They have contacts with a range of companies that are currently recruiting key workers. These include supermarkets, the NHS, warehouses and call centres. Please note that your personal circumstances will be taken into account before we can make any job recommendations.
The Love London Working team can provide information, advice, guidance and a range of other services to help people get back into employment, training or move them closer to the jobs market. If you are unemployed, live in London and are aged 16 or over, you are eligible to join this free programme and you will be assigned a qualified and experienced employment adviser who will work with you on a one-to-one basis.
What’s on offer:
- An employment adviser to work with you and help you achieve your goals
- Job search assistance and support with finding employment
- Identifying suitable training/vocational courses
- Access to training
- Assistance with CVs, cover letters and interview support
- Access to direct vacancies with employers
- Signposting to other services that can help, depending on your needs
If you are interested in learning more, please email LoveLondonWorking@hyde-housing.co.uk with your contact details and we will be in touch to discuss your needs.