Skip to main content

Togetherall - a free service for our customers

Posted on 18 February 2021

If you are struggling with your mental health or experiencing a tough time right now, you can find support on Togetherall.

Togetherall is a FREE anonymous service, supported by Hyde, designed to help people take control and feel better. This online service provides 24/7 peer-to-peer and professional support (from experienced clinicians who are always available), plus a range of courses and tools to help you manage your wellbeing. This service is safeanonymous and free to all Hyde customers over the age of 16. 

Togetherall can help if you:

  • are experiencing generalised anxiety or mild depression
  • are currently experiencing work or study related stress
  • have difficulty in opening up to close friends and family
  • require services outside office hours: for example, if you are working or have caring commitments
  • are not able to travel to face-to-face appointments, perhaps due to a lack of transport, physical health conditions, work or childcare commitments

Lucy Norgate, Hyde’s Business Development and Fundraising Manager said: “We all struggle to cope sometimes, and we all need support. Talking it through can help and it’s important that our customers know that they are not alone and that we can offer them a support route. We are proud to be able to fund this support to our customers.”

What members of Togetherall say: “It’s great here to just say what you feel and think without judgement. That’s helped me loads, as I’ve always kept a brave face for the last few years with my depression and anxiety. It’s great to be among people who know exactly how you feel!”

For more information about Togetherall watch this short video:

Sign up to use Togetherall

If you need help signing up or have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service team.

If you don't think Togetherall is right for you, or if you're experiencing severe anxiety and/or depression, have an eating disorder, are managing an addiction, or have a clinical diagnosis, then the best person to contact is your GP. They will listen to your concerns and give advice about the best course of action. If you're not registered with a GP where you live, you can search for one using the NHS find a GP service.

Find more advice and support on mental and physical health here