Posted on 13 June 2016
Over the last year Hyde Plus, working with residents and supporters has delivered significant outcomes for residents, and the business.
- 10,700 residents benefiting from the work of the Hyde Plus team
- 257 residents helped to get into work
- Financial gains to residents of £1.7million
- £512,000 secured from external sources to support Hyde Plus activities
- £1.2m financial gains for the business
- More than 600 Hyde Charitable Trust grants awarded
- 422 residents increasing their digital skills with one-to-one training
These are fantastic results and we are very proud of the lasting difference Hyde Plus services continue to make. Find out much more about the impact of Hyde Plus’ and The Hyde Charitable Trust’s work during 2015-16 financial year (PDF, 3.2MB).