Posted on 15 March 2017
We all know how important it is to have a home we can call our own and in March, as part of our 50th birthday celebrations, we are launching a selfie challenge to symbolise how important it is to have a front door (home) of your own.
The challenge itself is easy – take a selfie outside a front door (landscape pictures work best), or use an old picture where you are standing outside a front door, and tell us what it means to you by joining our Twitter campaign.
It might be:
- Behind #myfrontdoor my favourite cup of tea (or sometimes G&T!) is waiting for me
- Behind #myfrontdoor my family gather around the dinner table and eat the best roast potatoes in the world!
- #myfrontdoor gives me a place I can call home
- #myfrontdoor means my family is safe
- Monty can’t wait to go out of #myfrontdoor for walkies but loves coming home for treats and cuddles
Tweet us @hydehousing using the hashtags #myfrontdoor #Hyde50 and tag your friends and family to join in the fun.
Don’t delay – take your selfie today!
See who's already joined the #myfrontdoor selfie challenge. Can you spot any familiar faces in our image gallery?