We're not perfect but we aim to be as close to that as possible. Have a look at our figures and see how we're performing.
You can find out how we perform in these three key areas:
- Customer care
- Repairs and maintenance
You can read how we measure customer satisfaction.
If you have any questions on our performance figures please contact us.
2018/2019 at a glance (PDF, 385KB):
- We built 1,006 new homes
- 78% of you were satisfied with what your home looked like on the day you moved in
- 47% of the homes we are planning to build are for shared ownership, rent or below market rents
- We started work building another 1,877 homes
- Hyde Foundation worked with over 2,000 residents to stop them falling into rent arrears and helped people receive £2.7m in support and benefits
- We re-housed 1,147 families in our existing properties
- We completed 8,950 major works in your homes (eg new kitchens and bathrooms)
- 56% of you were happy with the way we handled your complaints
- More than 15,000 shared your feedback on our service
- 82% of you were satisfied with our services*
- 83.8% of you were happy with our repairs service
- 79% of you were satisfied with the way we handled antisocial behaviour cases
- Hyde Foundation worked with 4,903 young people to reduce antisocial behaviour
*from an average of our transactional surveys