The Thamesmead Estate provides independent accommodation for single people without dependants. The scheme provides accommodation in shared houses (120 rooms), bedsits (10 units) and one bedroom flats (50 units).
- Single person over the age of 20
- Willingness to live in the Thamesmead area
- Prepared to share communal facilities and live in shared housing
- Able to conduct your own tenancy
- No continuing support needs
- Able to live with people from a diverse community
- Have recourse to public funds, have British/EU citizenship or indefinite/discretionary leave to remain
- No pets
- Aware of no move on rights
We are unlikely to accept an application from anyone that has a history of violence towards others, who has convictions for schedule 1 offences or arson, history of drug abuse or antisocial behaviour, harassment, damage or rent arrears.