HCA Scheme Spend Reports
Hyde has been successful in attracting more than £26 million in funding to support the creation of 951 affordable homes between 2015 and 2018.
Each month we will be publishing information about what we spend to deliver these homes. The downloads in this area show the payments we have made over £500 on items such as land, construction works and fees to make these homes a reality.
Taken together the payments shown do not reflect the full costs of affordable housing development as interest costs and Hyde's own project management costs are not shown here. Please refer to our annual report and accounts for a fuller picture of housing development costs.
Following the end of each month we will update the information on this page. The data will be provided both in PDF and CSV formats.
Where a payment is subject to a contractual requirement for commercial confidentiality, the name of the creditor has been replaced with the words Redacted: Commercial Confidence.
Where information is classed as personal data, which by law we cannot publish under the Data Protection Act, we have stated Redacted: Personal Data.
- November 2016 HCA Scheme Spend pdf
- November 2016 HCA Scheme Spend csv
- October 2016 HCA Scheme Spend pdf
- October 2016 HCA Scheme Spend csv
- September 2016 HCA Scheme Spend pdf
- September 2016 HCA Scheme Spend csv
- August 2016 HCA Scheme Spend pdf
- August 2016 HCA Scheme Spend csv
- July 2016 HCA Scheme Spend pdf
- July 2016 HCA Scheme Spend csv
- May 2016 HCA Scheme Spend pdf
- May 2016 HCA Scheme Spend csv