The Hyde Group's enviable financial reputation is reflected by the Standard and Poor's credit rating agency giving us an 'A+' rating as well as a compliant rating assigned by the regulator of social housing, Homes England.
Confirmation of financial strength ensures we are well placed to continue with our corporate plan and vision. It also means that The Hyde Group is able to continue to make a lasting difference to both existing and future residents, despite the challenging economic outlook.
Our latest financial reports
Financial reports archive
- Our Financial Report 2015/16 (PDF, 908.26KB)
- Our Financial Report 2014/15 (PDF, 3.25MB)
- Our Financial Report 2013/14 (PDF, 2.27MB)
- Our Financial Report 2012/13 (PDF, 811.30KB)
- Value For Money Statement 2015/16 (PDF, 409.12KB)
- Value For Money Statement 2014/15 (PDF, 1.70MB)
- Value For Money Statement 2013/14 (PDF, 2MB)
- Value For Money Statement 2012/13 (PDF, 1.39MB)