The housing shortage in London and the south east is a huge, long-standing problem, but by working together local authorities and housing associations can do more.
What we can offer you
- A creative team of people who are passionate about housing
- A genuine commitment to partnership from a housing association with a 50 year track record of working in partnership with both the public and private sectors
- A bespoke, tailored discussion entirely focused on meeting your local needs
- A commitment to creating added value – achieving this by working together
- A project structure that will be guided by our discussions to ensure that it delivers on your ambitions – whether that is about maximising affordable housing supply, generating a land receipt or providing a long term revenue stream.
The current situation
- London boroughs have spent over £2bn on temporary accommodation over the past five years
- 77% of children in temporary accommodation live in London
- 51% increase in homeless acceptance in London since 2011. The national equivalent is 15%.
Our approach to partnership
- Sharing risk and reward through our local authority tested model
- A two-way process; working together to understand each other’s objectives
- We focus on mutual goals and areas of interest, being flexible and honest
- We ensure there is equal status and decision making. We favour taking a 50:50 approach.
Why work with us?
- We have a track record of delivering successful projects with partners
- We are like-minded organisations working together while increasing skills for all parties
- Our highly experienced team are committed to playing their part in providing the homes we need in London and the south east
- We focus on quality and customer service – 97% of our customers would recommend Hyde for the quality of our new homes
- We build communities – providing opportunities for local people through education, training, apprenticeships and full-time jobs; helping to support the local economy.
We welcome discussions about how we might be able to work together in the future and look forward to hearing from you. Please contact the Development Team for more details.