To tackle the housing shortage, we value working with local authorities, sharing ideas, resources and ambitions to create high quality homes, communities and places in which people want to live.
A few of our ideas are:
- A joint venture model with sharing of risk and reward
- Sharing both the build programme and future ownership to deliver ongoing revenue for both parties
- Hyde offers long term payments for your surplus land instead of paying a capital receipt on day one
- Hyde acts as the development and/or sales agent for stakeholders using our vast skills and experience to bring maximum benefits to both partners and communities
- Traditional regeneration projects that deliver positive impact on the communities.
Hyde also has access to OJEU-compliant frameworks and processes that we can share; we won Public Sector Award at the 2015 Procurement Leaders Awards for our work in this area.
We can offer a complete package to ensure surplus land can be developed, maintained and managed over the long term.
We would welcome discussions about how we might be able to work together in the future and look forward to hearing from you.David Gannicott, Hyde’s Group Business Development Director
To get in touch, please contact Kate Williams, New Business Project Director.
Tel 020 3207 2733