Images speak louder than words, so please watch our short video, all about our exciting new vision and mission, ready for the challenge of the next 50 years.
A great home for everyone.
Our aspiration, that guides everything we do, is to provide a great home for everyone. We know that Hyde cannot do this on its own. The housing crisis in London and the South East of England is a huge and longstanding problem, which will only be solved if we all play our part and all work together. That includes government, house builders, investors, landlords, charities and residents themselves.
To provide more people with a roof over their head so they can make a home.
Our mission explains in more detail how we are going to try to achieve our vision. It sets out what we’re going to do, for whom, and how we’ll go about it. We have six principles that underpin our mission and articulate exactly how we will achieve it.
- Build and maintain more than our share of the financially accessible homes that London and the South East need.
- Provide simple, easy to use landlord services for all our customers.
- Proudly generate profit to reinvest in tackling the housing crisis. (No money; no mission.)
- Work together with passionate individuals and organisations who share our vision.
- Inspire each other across the organisation with our successes.
- Defeat financial constraints with creative thinking and imagination.
Our values are integral to our success. They help us by shaping our behaviour and are integrated into our appraisal and recruitment practices.
We’re Do-ers - We back up our intention with action. We’re proactive, take responsibility and make it easy for others to do so too.
We’re Professional - We aspire to be a brilliantly run social business, so we are not afraid to take tough decisions, we always do what needs to be done, and we think carefully about every penny we spend.
We’re Ambitious - For what our organisation and individuals can achieve, and for what others can do for themselves.
We’re Open - To dealing with the real issue, to new ways of solving problems, to other points of view, and to best practice from others.
The Hyde Group values diversity and we make sure our services are accessible to all.