The overall service has improved this year and satisfaction levels and performance are back to the same levels before the introduction of new contractors. This has continued into 2016-17 and has meant that Property Services have been able to focus on making improvements. Improvements that have been made so far include:
- Introduction of the price per property pilot in London with Mears – this aims to reduce administration costs and increase first time fix repairs; improving customer experience of our service.
- Introduction of new software for Hyde Property Services (HPS) to improve how appointments are managed and monitored and also how new parts and materials are ordered.
- Introduction of core group meetings of our staff, contractors and residents to share best practice and plan improvements across all of Hyde.
- Re-launch of the service promise – this sets out what is expected of contractors, us and residents. There will be opportunities for all residents to feedback about how well contractors are keeping the promise in the coming months.
- There has been a resident led inspection on ‘repairs reporting and call handling’ and also two resident led task and finish groups which looked at No access.
- Communal Repairs in Sheltered Schemes.
Read more information about our repairs and maintenance service.
|Emergency repairs completed within 24 hours||71.70%||93.6%||96.21%||98.48%||↑|
|% anytime repairs completed within twenty days||47.30%||66.9%||92.36%||96.3%||↑|
|Overall satisfaction with the repairs service||78%||76%||81%||85.4%||↑|
|Repairs completed first time||83%||81.9%||86%||No longer recorded|
|No access (properties)||6.6%||4.5%|
|No access (communal)||4.7%||3.1%|
*Prior to this financial year we did not measure the appointments made and kept until April 2016. Therefore the no access stats would have no contractor comparisons.