Looking for a new job?
- We are an ambitious and fast-growing organisation with a workforce of around 1300 staff.
- Our annual turnover is over £351m – but we don’t have any shareholders. As a social business, we re-invest profit to build an even better organisation. One with the potential to achieve bigger and better things. Read more fast facts about Hyde.
- Our people work hard to make a lasting difference to people’s lives. So to make a lasting difference to our staff’s lives and careers, we offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities. Find out more about the volunteering activities some of our staff have been involved with.
- We have been awarded Investors in People (IIP) gold status.
- To find out more about the latest job vacancies, and to see why the Hyde Group is a great place to realise your career ambitions, visit our careers page.
Working for us
Read what our staff have to say about working for the Hyde Group:
- Dawn Reid, Business Improvement Manager
- Atinuke Alder, Treasury Securities Manager
- Ashley Stewart, Special Projects Administrator
- Michelle O’Toole, Communication and Complaints Manager at Partners for Improvement
- Stacey Farrington-Rayson, Resolutions Team Leader
- Charlie Barnes, Construction Project Manager
- Sophie McKechnie, Projects and Partnerships Manager
- Nadia Cook, ASB Officer
- Jake Le Page, Senior Project Manager (Stock Investment)
- Ashaka Marshall, HR Advisor
- Christopher Irons, Gas Production Team Leader
- Robert Wood, IT Test Analyst
- Sashelle Manzambi, HR Advisor
- Bella, work experience
- Vicki Sanderson, Head of Responsive Repairs