Looking for a new job?
- We are an ambitious and fast-growing organisation with a workforce of around 1300 staff.
- Our annual turnover is over £351m – but we don’t have any shareholders. As a social business, we re-invest profit to build an even better organisation. One with the potential to achieve bigger and better things. Read more fast facts about Hyde (PDF, 469KB).
- Our people work hard to make a lasting difference to people’s lives. So to make a lasting difference to our staff’s lives and careers, we offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities. Find out more about the volunteering activities some of our staff have been involved with.
- We have been awarded Investors in People (IIP) gold status.
- To find out more about the latest job vacancies, and to see why the Hyde Group is a great place to realise your career ambitions, visit our careers page.
A Disability Confident employer
We are a Disability Confident employer and welcome applications from disabled people. Visit our diversity and inclusion page to find out more.
Working for us
Read what our staff have to say about working for the Hyde Group
- David Mitchell, 30 years of service
- Alison Everett, Compliance Data Administrator
- Vicki Sanderson, Head of Responsive Repairs
- Dawn Reid, Business Improvement Manager
- Atinuke Alder, Treasury Securities Manager
- Ashley Stewart, Special Projects Administrator
- Michelle O’Toole, Communication and Complaints Manager at Partners for Improvement
- Stacey Farrington-Rayson, Resolutions Team Leader
- Charlie Barnes, Construction Project Manager
- Nadia Cook, ASB Officer
- Jake Le Page, Senior Project Manager (Stock Investment)
- Ashaka Marshall, HR Advisor
- Robert Wood, IT Test Analyst
- Sashelle Manzambi, HR Advisor
- Bella, work experience