Welcome | Our 2050 strategy | Value to society | Supporting customers | Providing safe, energy-efficient homes | Delivering homes | Financial performance | Value for money
Over the course of 2020/21, we had to adapt to the challenges caused up by the coronavirus pandemic. Our staff responded very well to working remotely, continuing to deliver business as usual services and maintaining high customer satisfaction. We also believe COVID-19 hasn’t negatively impacted our culture - our staff engagement score was 84.5% in March 2021, down just 1.5% on March 2020.
This is a very good result, considering the unprecedented circumstances. This compares favourably with both the national average engagement score of 72% and the 2019 G15 upper quartile score of 82%.
- 85% staff engagement (2019/20: 86%)
- 88% of staff say they’d like to be working at Hyde in 12 months’ time (2019/20: 87%)
- Median gender pay gap was 5.5% (2019/20: 2.6%)
- Median ethnicity pay gap was 6.5% (2019/20: 5.5%)
- We were re-accredited with Investors in People (IiP) Gold for tenth year running