Skip to main content

Contact us online

Report a repair

Report antisocial behaviour

Rent or payment enquiry

Making a complaint

Service charges enquiry

Set up direct debit

Communal services

Change of name

Notice to quit

General enquiry (other)

Mutual exchange

Update household details

Joint to sole tenancy request

Voluntary lease extension

Request a payment card

Home improvements and alterations

Update your contact details

Right to buy and right to acquire