This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Lewisham
Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 12 February 2022
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role:
To support the Tenancy Advisory Team in providing a customer focused service to Hyde residents, helping to improve customer satisfaction rates and minimising complaints. You will also engage with customers to deliver a right-first-time front-line service, using a variety of communication methods including telephone, email, and online/digital contact.
Role main duties:
- Provide general administration and front-line service support for the Tenancy Advisory team, demonstrating effective verbal and written communication skills to deliver a high-quality customer service provision.
- Respond to tenancy related queries from Hyde residents in line with internal policies and procedures, ensuring that the Tenancy Management service is delivered within agreed standards and timeframes.
- Maintain manual and computerised systems, ensuring all customer contact is logged and updated correctly using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Prepare clear and accurate information regarding customer enquiries, actions taken and contact details as and when required.
- Notify the Tenancy Advisor Team Leader of any identified compliance issues, process failures and complaints.
- Conduct research to maintain a good working knowledge of current and future Tenancy Management legislation.
- Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, along with the relevant information management systems.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of Hyde’s policies and procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.
- Undertake other reasonable administrative support duties upon reasonable management request.