This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
Before applying, please read the full job description (available from your Work Coach).
- Location: Islington
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 9 January 2021
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role:
To support the Successful Places Team to enable positive change and reduce various estate-based challenges across Hyde’s communities, including effective communication with external partners and collate relevant data and evidence to raise the profile of the team’s work through a range of communication channels.
Role main duties:
- Raise profile through social media and Communications team.
- Undertake research to identify gaps and new partners in Hyde high need areas
- Maintain spreadsheet of stakeholders and support with patch-based work
- Contribute to the Customer Strategy and the Value of a Social Tenancy by collating customer feedback, case studies, surveys and video blogs
- Undertake reasonable requests by Successful Places team.