This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Islington
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 10 October 2021
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role:
To support the Housing Advisory team by carrying out a range of administrative duties, including staffing reception, preparing and issuing standard letters and notices, updating and maintaining databases, and spreadsheets. Responding to telephone enquiries, proactively telephoning residents including low level rent arrears.
Description of duties:
- Cover reception at Roman Way and Colebrook Place officers, opening/closing on time, greeting visitors in a professional manner, and logging all visitor entries.
- As required liaise with other teams across Housing Management, Partners, Islington, and Hyde to ensure customers receive a seamless service. Provide administrative support within the team.
- Control the flow of work and customer enquiries across the Housing Management team using the Housing Management database and other record keeping systems. Maintain excellent, accessible records of all customer contact received, updating electronic data management systems.
- Proactively contact tenants by telephone or other means to discuss low level rent arrears and other matters.
- Demonstrate proficient use of MS Office packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint along with in-house Customer Relationship Management systems and Housing Management Database in order to case manage and maintain relevant customer information to an excellent standard.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of Hyde’s policies, procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.
- Undertake other reasonable administrative support duties on request.