This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Stockwell
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 12 February 2022
- Start date: TBC
Purpose of role:To support the Estate Services (ES) Team in delivering an efficient and responsive customer focused service by carrying out a range of general administrative and support duties, helping to ensure efficient delivery of the ES contracts and in-house service teams.
Role main duties:
- Provide general administration and front-line service support for the Estate Services (ES) Team, demonstrating effective verbal and written communication skills to deliver a high-quality service provision.
- Respond to ES related queries and complaints in line with internal policies and procedures, notifying the Estate Services Contract Managers (ESCMs) of any issues that require escalation.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Contractors to ensure ES performance targets around delivery of responsive works orders are met.
- Gather and collate variation requests from Contractors, obtaining the required evidence for management authorisation.
- Work with suppliers to ensure invoices are received and processed within KPI targets.
- Support the ESCMs to action reports received, helping to develop the relevant KPI scorecards to ensure the service is delivered within agreed standards and timeframes.
- Work collaboratively with Property Managers (PMs) and ESCMs to evidence ES delivery, ensuring outsourced and in-house service provisions are aligned, transparent and offer value for money.
- Maintain and update manual and computerised systems, providing clear and accurate details regarding, customer queries and or contractor contact, any actions taken and the contact information as and when required.
- Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, along with the relevant information management systems.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of Hyde’s Policies and Procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.
- Undertake other reasonable administrative support duties upon reasonable management request.