This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Stockwell
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 12 February 2022
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role
To support the Estate Services Team in delivering an efficient and responsive service by carrying out a range of duties, helping to ensure efficient delivery of the ES contracts, and in-house service teams.
Description of duties:
- Communicate KPI scorecards to GMC contractors highlighting areas for improvement
- Effective and efficient use of ICT systems, ensuring all relevant data is applied to Hyde systems
- Support Collaborative working with Property Managers (PM) and ESCM’s to evidence delivery and respond to complaints
- Support ESCMs in the delivery of all Estate Services contracts in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
- Maintain and update manual and computerised systems, providing clear and accurate details regarding rent accounts, customer queries, any actions taken and the contact information as and when required.
- Support with evidencing of delivery of the contractual agreements with all external suppliers through regular monitoring and reviewing of standards
- Facilitate and attend regular estate services contract management meetings and follow up on actions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in the review of contractor performance and complaints and act to address any concerns or underperforming areas
- Support the estate services procurement project outcomes.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of Hyde’s policies and procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.