This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 10 October 2021
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role:
To provide additional support across the Customer Service Team, helping to deliver the best service to our customers in line with our operational targets.
The role involves a degree of administration work as well as communicating with customers via various communication channels (including digital/online contact) to enhance the customer journey.
Description of duties:
- Respond to daily customer contact via various communication channels such as emails, letters, online forms, mobile applications, and social media.
- Acknowledge contact from customers in line with internal policies and procedures, notifying the Customer Service Managers of any non-compliance issues, process failures and/or informal complaints.
- Maintain and update manual and computerised systems, providing clear and accurate details to the Customer Service Managers as and when required regarding the customer query, actions taken and the contact information.
- Support the promotion of suitable opportunities to convert traditional customer contact into digital contact, using our online forms and other digital methods.
- Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, along with the relevant information management systems.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of Hyde’s policies, procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.
- Undertake other reasonable support duties requested by managers.