This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 9 January 2021
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role:Support the Customer Experience Team with the coordination and monitoring of customer complaints and any other cases that require investigation. Engage with customers to help them understand the complaints process, preparing and delivering standard documentation as required to ensure compliance with internal and external complaint handling requirements.
Description of duties:
- Work closely with the Complaints Team Leader to understand Hyde’s obligations in line with the Housing Ombudsman’s Complaint Handling Code, and the relevant requirements under Hyde’s internal policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the complaints process, acknowledging and responding to all types of customer contact (verbal and written), offering suitable guidance and information to customers wishing to raise a complaint.
- Deliver general administration support, monitoring the complaints mailbox and categorising inbound emails as appropriate. Assist with Housing Ombudsman and MP enquiries, using Microsoft Planner to allocate cases to the correct service areas and updating the Planner with any updates, actions taken, and responses sent.
- Assist in processing compensation payments for Hyde’s customers, monitoring the responses received from customers, and ensuring payments are processed via the Income Team.
- Maintain manual and computerised systems, ensuring all customer contact is logged and updated correctly, notifying the Complaints Team Leader of any high-risk complaints or compliance issues.
- Provide the Complaints Team Leader and the wider Complaints Team with clear and accurate information regarding customer complaints, key actions taken and any other relevant details as and when required.
- Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, along with the relevant information management systems.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintain confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of Hyde’s Policies and Procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.