This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 12 February 2022
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role:
To support the Antisocial Behaviour (ASB) Central Team by carrying out a range of general administration duties, helping to deliver an efficient, proactive, and customer-focused service to internal and external partners.
Role main duties:
- Assist the Central Team with the management of reported ASB cases, helping to ensure the ASB Service is delivered effectively and within agreed KPIs and timescales.
- Provide general administration and front-line customer service support, demonstrating effective verbal and written communication skills to deliver a high-quality service provision.
- Engage with customers by responding to basic customer queries and providing general advice in line with internal policies and procedures, notifying the ASB Service Manager of any non-compliance issues, process failures or complaints.
- Develop a good understanding of the related roles and priorities across other Hyde teams to enable effective joint working with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with case management action plans, communicating with internal and external partners with support from the Central ASB Officers.
- Regular attendance at ASB Service Meetings to take notes of the discussions, including key follow up actions.
- Support the team with wider impact and monitoring activities, helping to promote the success of prevention and enforcement initiatives to residents and local communities.
- Maintain and update manual and computerised systems, providing clear and accurate details regarding customer queries, any actions taken and the contact information as and when required.
- Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, along with the relevant information management systems.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of Hyde’s Policies and Procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.
- Undertake other reasonable administrative support duties upon reasonable management request.